NEUROCOSM – VISUAL SECTION
Readers, Are You Tired Of Reading?
This Is Our Solution For Rejuvenating You!
Less Time – More Information – Our Abstract Videos
● At Neurocosm, we believe in innovation. One such cutting edge that we are providing is this Abstract video section. Sometimes, due to lack of time in this fast moving world, we tend to skip the lines and jump onto conclusions, leaving behind some important facts in the main article.
● Visual communication proves to be a more attentive platform when it comes to education even though the ultimate proven methodology is to read the text, gain knowledge and retaining it for a permanent period.
● Keeping this in mind, we have created this Abstract video section for the benefit of our readers to gain insight into the articles beforehand they read it. It would create an overall idea of what to expect from the article.
Visual treat with vivid images
● Images speak lot more than words in several aspects. What words can’t describe in long paragraphs, images can reveal them without much deal. Letters can fade away from our minds but images can create a permanent impact.
● Neurocosm visual corner brings to you the original images, charts, diagrams, cases, case scenarios and their depiction that we receive with love from our authors and research scholars. The copyrights will remain with the authors.
● It will serve as a mini capture of the entire manuscript!
How To Submit Videos/Images? – For The Authors
● The authors of the manuscript can submit their videos during the time when your manuscript is getting ready to be published. When you are the rightful owner of your work, it’s our interest to let the world know you in person and explaining your work of excellence in person.
● This is the reason why we came up with this innovative idea. Let the world visualize and listen to your remarkable work. Yes! The world loves to see their researchers and scholars explaining their beautiful works!
● The authors can submit the images pertaining to the manuscript and even more that you have just submitted in the original piece. The copyright lies with you.