Editorial Board Responsibilities and Terms & Conditions
● Journal maintenance and quality improvement are the main aim of the editorial board.
● Editors should introduce the journal to universities and international communities and publish the articles of other universities and international societies on their priority.
● Editorial board member is responsible for selecting the reviewers as well as accepting or rejecting an article after reviewers' comments.
● Editorial board member should be well-known experts with several publications. They ought to be responsible, accountable, truth, adhere to professional ethics and contribute to improving journal aims.
● Editorial board should record and archive the whole review's documents as scientific documents and to keep confidentially the reviewers' name.
● Editorial board must inform the final result of the review to the corresponding author immediately.
● Editorial board should keep the article's contents confidential and do not disclose its information to others.
● Editorial board must benefit of audiences' new ideas in order to improve publication policies, structure and content quality of articles.
● Honesty and transparency is must to become an Editorial Board member, where an Editor should judge every submission equally and transparently.
● Editors will be responsible to convey the expectations of the journal to the reviewers with the review scope, quality and timeliness for an effective, fair and constructive review for the assigned submission.
● If any special issue proposal is submitted to the journal, the assigned Editorial Board member should review the proposal for suitability with the scope of the journal, timeliness and assessing the scope and the importance of the topic.
● Editor should be responsible for a fast and transparent peer review process.
●Editorial Board members should act as ambassadors for the journal, sourcing potential authors and readers and also potential subscribers in their region.
● They can also encourage their students and colleagues to read and cite the journal.
● The acceptance of following terms and conditions confirms your appointment as a member of editorial board ;
● The editorial board membership term is initially for two years, with the possibility of reappointment to three additional years.
● Members are expected to stay active and willing to complete the tasks assigned to them in a timely manner.
● Members are expected to observe carefully publication ethics and malpractice policies of the journal which may change from time to time for the improvement in quality of the journal.
● Acceptance of your application is no guarantee that your peer review reports will be used by the journal’s editor.